Please read the Terms and Conditions for Sale below before entering your item or buying one that is advertised.
Enter your sale item:
On the Sell your Castoffs page fill in the details on the form:
- your Name*
- your Email address*
- a Brief Description of your item as a title
- Item Description and Your Contact Details – buyers use these details to contact you
- Your Asking Price which might be the word “Free”, or “Offers”, etc
- Click on I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions for Sale
- Example item:
2 years old, great condition, unlocked
Call me on 074nn nnnn after 6pm
*Your Name and Email are for the Website Administrator to contact you if necessary. They will not be disclosed in the advert.
Finally, Click on Submit>>
Terms and Conditions for Sale:
- The Seller must not be selling the item on behalf of a business
- The item must be used
- The item must belong to the Seller
- The item must currently reside in KEW
- The item cannot be anything which cannot be lawfully sold in the UK
- It is prohibited to advertise anything threatening or likely to cause harassment or intimidation eg pornographic in nature
- The sale must comply with all legal requirements in force from time to time, such as the sale of knives and alcoholic substances to people below the minimum age
- Disclaimer: All sales are on a caveat emptor basis – the sale of the item including the quality of it is the Seller’s sole responsibility, and not in any way the responsibility of the Website Administrator, Managing Agent or the RTM Management Companies.
Disclaimer: All sales are on a caveat venditor basis – the purchase of the item including the quality of it is the Buyer’s sole responsibility, and not in any way the responsibility of the Administrator, Managing Agent or the RTM Management Companies.
Sales items will be removed:
by the Website Administrator:
- if the administrator believes the rules have not been followed
- if requested by you
- after the end of 2 weeks, sold or not