The Property Services Manager is the main manager overseeing the site and is employed by the Managing Agent (Mainstay Residential Ltd), but is not resident on site .
Summary of The Property Services Manager’s Role:
- To act as the interface between the RTM Management Companies and the leaseholders in respect of site specific issues regarding the development.
- To assist and advise the Management Companies in areas such as Health & Safety, Service Charge Budgeting, Accounts, Landlord and Tenant issues.
- To provide the Development Manager with support and advice in all areas of management of the development.
- To ensure the correct administration of all service charge and accounting functions and the maintenance of accurate leaseholder records.
- To conduct site inspections on a regular basis and liaise with the Directors of the Management Companies regarding any management issues.
Specifically the tasks include:
- Resident and Client Liaison
- Property Inspections (In accordance with Management Agreement)
- Site Maintenance (see below.)
- Contractor Appointment and Management
- Health & Safety
- Service Charge Budgeting
- Credit Control
- Residents’ Meetings
- Data input updating
- Landlord and Tenant and recent management practice
- Staff Interaction
- Other Duties as necessary from time to time
- Providing technical assistance to on site contractors
- Supervising contractors on site
- Inspecting site facilities on a regular basis
- Liaising with the site Maintenance Manager and Development Manager regarding maintenance issues
- Assisting the site Maintenance Manager and Development Manager in the resolution of non-routine maintenance issues
- Providing routine property maintenance and repairs where appropriate ordering supplies as necessary
- Monitoring the performance of the M&E equipment on site and reporting any faults
- Providing input to the general maintenance requirement of the development