The residents of KEW enjoy an ideal city centre location.
The development is just a short and uplifting canal walk away from the internationally renowned Symphony Hall, the International Convention Centre, the National Indoor Arena and the many bars and restaurants of Brindleyplace all within a 1/3 mile, while The Mailbox is just over 1/2 mile.
Birmingham City Centre with its:
- Bull Ring shopping centre with 160 stores
- Grand Central shopping centre above New Street station with 52 stores and 21 places to eat (opened in 2015)
- John Lewis store – the largest outside London (opened in 2015)
- Mailbox shopping centre and large Harvey Nichols store (opened in 2015)
- Library of Birmingham – most visited attraction outside London
- New Street Station (rebuild completed in 2015) – direct Virgin line to London
- art galleries and museums
all less than a 1 mile walk:
1. Display an enlarged gallery – Left Click on an image – use the large side arrows to move between images – Left Click outside an image or press ESC to close the enlarged gallery.
2. View a larger version of a single image in a separate page – Right Click on the image then Left Click on “Open link in new tab” or “Open link in new window”.
For night life there is Brindley Place and the Mailbox both offering tasteful enjoyment within a few minutes walk, as shown below. (Click on image for a full screen view.):